This beautiful detached & Secluded cottage for 7, has just recently been renovated. This is a traditional cottage with pine finish throughout. This accommodation is perfectly located and a certainty for those looking for the perfect self catering holiday away.
Relax and unwind amongst 26 unspoiled beaches on this 300-hectare Island of complete tranquility. A mere 5 minute boat trip reaches the mainland.. Two ferry companies serve the Island to Cunnamore to the mainland. There are 3 beaches just 45 yards (or 5 minutes) away.
- Dining room
- Shower room
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 double
- 5 single beds
- A local shop will take orders and deliver to your door 3 days a week. There is no Pub on the Island but with the mainland a stones throw away entertainment is not a problem. A boat is available to rent on request.
- A boat mooring is also available and is in clear view of the house. Heir Island is a perfect base for mariners to discover other nearby islands such as Sherkin, Cape Clear and mainland villages such as Baltimore and Schull.
The island really is an ideal location for that long needed holiday. The island treats visitors to a wonderful unspoilt landscape with scores of beaches, walks and views for visitors to sample.
- Central Heating
- Open fireplaces in main room and one of the bedrooms
- Bed linen available for rent
- Washing machine
- Public car park on mainland at Harbour
- Mooring available for boat
For a delightful back to nature experience Heir island is ideal!
Don’t delay and book your stay today – Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 (0)28-22753 now!